Prompts the user to authorize access to Earth Engine via OAuth2.
ee_Authenticate( authorization_code = NULL, code_verifier = NULL, auth_mode = NULL, scopes = NULL, quiet = FALSE )
An optional authorization code.
PKCE verifier to prevent auth code stealing.
The authentication mode. One of:
1. paste - send user to accounts.google.com to get a pastable token
2. notebook - send user to notebook authenticator page
3. gcloud - use gcloud to obtain credentials (will set appdefault)
4. appdefault - read from existing $GOOGLE_APPLICATION_CREDENTIALS file
5. None - a default mode is chosen based on your environment.
List of scopes to use for authentication. Defaults to 'https://www.googleapis.com/auth/earthengine' or 'https://www.googleapis.com/auth/devstorage.full_control'
If TRUE, do not require interactive prompts.