Create an isolated Python virtual environment with all rgee dependencies.
ee_install realize the following six (6) tasks:
1. If you do not count with a Python environment, it will display an interactive menu to install Miniconda (a free minimal installer for conda).
2. If it exists, delete the previous Python environment specified in
3. Create a new Python environment (See
4. Set the environment variable EARTHENGINE_PYTHON and EARTHENGINE_ENV. It is used to define RETICULATE_PYTHON when the library is loaded. See this article for further details.
5. Install rgee Python dependencies. Using
6. Interactive menu to confirm if restart the R session to see changes.
Character. The name, or full path, of the Python environment to be used by rgee.
Character. The Earth Engine Python API version
to install. By default
Only windows users. The Python version to be used in this conda environment. When NULL, the default python package will be used instead. For example, use python_version = "3.6" to request that the conda environment be created with a copy of Python 3.6.
Logical. Confirm before restarting R?.
No return value, called for installing non-R dependencies.